In this sense, Sergio Jimenez Canales guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person responsible
- Owner: Sergio Jimenez Canales.
- NIF: 53466596z
- Address: Calle Gran Canaria 16 (Valdemoro), Madrid – Spain.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web site: https://miguitarraelectrica.com
Principles applied in the processing of data
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected shall be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse https://miguitarraelectrica.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When you sign up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to your stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the restriction of processing.
- Oppose the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Sergio Jimenez Canales and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to [email protected] together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: the owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address for the purpose of answering Users’ queries. For example, Sergio Jimenez Canales uses these data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Website, the treatment of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Content subscription forms: The owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Sergio Jimenez Canales is present in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the owner the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
- You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
- The Data Controller will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow, and under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which Sergio Jimenez Canales is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Sergio Jimenez Canales takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that your personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
- More information at: https://mailchimp.com
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data in order to provide email marketing services to the Data Subject.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website Owner analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com
When browsing https://miguitarraelectrica.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.
The owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, and to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Sergio Jimenez Canales from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to [email protected] together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Sergio Jimenez Canales is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.
This website displays affiliate products from third parties. Specifically from AMAZON and THOMANN.